Indicators Featured in Consensus Forecasts Global OutlookThe publication includes separate analyses with country and regional aggregate survey data for:
- Will a consumer-led recovery in the United States continue in the face of Covid-19 variants and increased industrial protectionism at home and abroad?
- What will be the impact of deglobalisation on the United Kingdom and the Euro zone?
- Will China be able to continue its rapid expansion?
- Will Latin America and Eastern Europe deal effectively with political and credit risks and their growing levels of bank and bond indebtedness?
|Czech Republic||Latvia||Slovakia||Euro zone|
- Government budget balance forecasts out to 2025, providing an indication of how much borrowing will take place over the coming years in response to the ongoing pandemic.
- Forecasts out to 2050 for both GDP growth and inflation, providing a snapshot of an economy's potential growth over the long-term.
- An examination of the key historical trends in population dynamics amongst the G-20 countries and selected emerging economies, alongside projections up to 2100.
BENEFITS OF ORDERING CONSENSUS FORECASTS GLOBAL OUTLOOK: 2021-2031
All Major Countries Included
Brings together forecast data for over 50 countries representing 91% of the world economy into one easy-to-use publication.
Long Term Perspective
With forecasts going forward to 2050, along with historical data going back 10 years to 2011, the report is a useful reference and planning resource. The publication also comments on changes in long term forecasts in recent surveys.
Individual Countries and Variables
Separate country data and analysis of a variety of variables such as GDP, inflation, consumption, investment, industrial production and the current account. The publication also includes long-term consensus forecasts for selected commodities.
Various weighted regional aggregates, for the G-7, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, the Euro zone, Asia Pacific and Latin America have been calculated for both historical data and long term consensus forecasts by country.
The report is rushed to you by express mail as soon as your order is received. For those providing their e-mail address on the subscription form below we also send a copy in PDF format.