New Additions for the 2019 ReportFor the first time, Consensus Forecasts Global Outlook features:
- Forecasts out to 2050 for both GDP growth and inflation, providing a snapshot of an economy's potential growth over the long-term.
- An examination of the key historical trends in population dynamics amongst the G-20 countries and selected emerging economies, alongside United Nations projections up to 2100.
Indicators Featured in Consensus Forecasts Global OutlookThe publication includes separate analyses with country and regional aggregate survey data for:
Published at a time of heightened political uncertainty in the global economy, this report includes precise forecasts for both the short- and long-term.
- Will consumer-led growth in the United States continue in the face of increased industrial protectionism at home and abroad?
- What will be the long-term impact of Brexit on the United Kingdom and Euro zone?
- Will China, Latin America and Eastern Europe deal effectively with credit risks and their growing levels of bank and bond indebtedness?
|Argentina Australia Austria Belgium Brazil Bulgaria Canada Chile China Colombia Croatia Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece||Hong Kong Hungary India Indonesia Ireland Italy Japan Latvia Lithuania Malaysia Mexico Netherlands New Zealand Norway Peru Philippines Poland Portugal||Romania Russia Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Korea Spain Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Thailand Turkey Ukraine United Kingdom United States Venezuela and the Euro zone|
BENEFITS OF ORDERING CONSENSUS FORECASTS GLOBAL OUTLOOK: 2019-2029All Major Countries Included Brings together forecast data for over 50 countries representing over 92% of the world economy into one easy-to-use publication. br>
Long Term Perspective With forecasts going forward to 2050, along with historical data going back 10 years to 2009, the report is a useful reference and planning resource. The publication also comments on changes in long term forecasts in recent surveys. br>
Individual Countries and Variables Separate country data and analysis of a variety of variables such as GDP, inflation, consumption, investment, industrial production and the current account. The publication also includes long-term consensus forecasts for selected commodities. br>
Regional Aggregates Various weighted regional aggregates, for the G-7, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, the Euro zone, Asia Pacific and Latin America have been calculated for both historical data and long term consensus forecasts by country. br>
Express Delivery The report will be rushed to you by express mail as soon as your order is received. Those providing their e-mail address on the subscription form below we also receive a copy in PDF format. br>
Don't Miss Out On This Essential Aid For Your Long Term Planning; Order TodayOnline - Complete your details and we will invoice you. br>
Fax - Print the subscription form below and fax it to +44 207 409 2331. br>
Post - Mail your completed subscription form along with your cheque for payment (US$595 or £395 or €490) to the address below. br>