- Over 120 influential international and local economists polled
- Forecasts for a broad range of key economic indicators
- Breakdown of individual and Consensus Forecasts™, country-by-country
- Plus: historical data, graphs and commentary, special surveys, foreign exchange forecasts, oil price forecasts, significant changes in Consensus Forecasts™, quarterly forecasts, long-term forecasts, interest rates and regional aggregates.
- Historical forecast data available from our Excel data service.
Latin American Consensus Forecasts™Latin American Consensus Forecasts is the result of a comprehensive monthly survey of over 120 prominent forecasters. Detailed coverage of Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia and Peru featuring both individual and average (mean) forecasts for 10-12 economic indicators for each country.
12 Monthly issues per year US$593 or £383 or €513