- Over 180 influential international and local economists polled
- Forecasts for a broad range of key economic indicators
- Breakdown of individual and Consensus Forecasts™, country-by-country
- Plus: historical data, graphs and commentary, special surveys, foreign exchange forecasts, oil price forecasts, significant changes in Consensus Forecasts™, quarterly forecasts, long-term forecasts, interest rates and regional aggregates.
- Historical forecast data available from our Excel data service.
Eastern Europe Consensus Forecasts™Eastern Europe Consensus Forecasts is the result of a comprehensive monthly survey of over 180 prominent forecasters. Detailed coverage of the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia and the Ukraine featuring both individual and average (mean) forecasts for 10-14 economic indicators for each country.
12 Monthly issues per year US$597 or £387 or €517