Asia Pacific Consensus Forecasts
12 Monthly issues per year
US$629 or £419 or €549
Available in hardcopy, PDF and Excel Formats
Asia Pacific Consensus Forecasts is the result of a comprehensive monthly
survey of over 180 prominent forecasters. Detailed coverage of Australia,
Kong, India, Indonesia,
New Zealand, Philippines,
Korea, Taiwan and Thailand,
featuring both individual and average (mean) forecasts for 11-15 economic
indicators for each country.
Also includes Consensus Forecasts for 3 variables each for four other countries
within the region (Bangladesh,
Lanka and Vietnam).
- Over 180 influential international and local economists polled
- Forecasts for a broad range of key economic indicators
- Breakdown of individual and Consensus Forecasts, country-by-country
- Plus: historical data, graphs and commentary, special surveys,
foreign exchange forecasts, oil price forecasts, significant changes in
Consensus Forecasts, quarterly forecasts, long-term forecasts, interest
rates and regional aggregates.
- Historical forecast data available from our Excel data service.